The US, Turkey and China have stepped in to address cryptocurrencies in very different ways in the past few years.Read More
There’s an old saying: smooth seas never made a good sailor. The past months have undoubtedly brought one of the biggest global challenges our generation ever faced. In the corporate context, going from an environment that was almost one hundrer percent face-to-face to one hundrer percent virtual threw employees and senior management in deep waters. […]Read More
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?