Market and Audience Reach
The Swiss Chinese Law Review is your invite to China. As a bilingual journal with a deep network of contacts in China and a vision of global cooperation, the SCLR offers European law firms excellent and direct outreach to a Chinese-speaking legal audience. Supporters and contributors gain an introduction and direct access to this network.
We have a unique transnational audience. With a 1,000-copy print run, every issue of the SCLR’s Chinese edition is distributed to a broad cross-section of China’s legal community, including partners and managing partners of the Asia 500 and in-house legal teams. Our internal feedback has indicated that each copy is read by an average of four individuals, putting the current print readership at 4,000.
Our growing subscriber base includes over 140 reputable Chinese law firms and more than 40 international corporations in China, who our advertising services will let you reach. We expect this to grow to 300 Chinese and 100 international subscribers for our third issue.
In addition, our digital edition reaches our remarkable mailing list of 10,000 Chinese and 50,000 global subscribers.
We aspire to provide a readable, high-quality publication that can provide new perspectives and connections in line with our motto “critique for critical times”. The SCLR has received over 150 proposed articles from lawyers and academics in dozens of countries.
Our peer-review system draws on a pool of over 100 registered reviewers to control the standard of our publication. To aid our strategic direction and professional quality, we also draw on the expertise of our advisory board, composed of committed legal leaders.
Not least, we rely on a dedicated team of editors and translators to raise the standards of our publication and engagement in our community of contributors and readers for every new issue.
What We Offer You
There are two levels of sponsorship, Gold and Premium.
Gold Sponsorship (€1,000) includes
- One full-page advertisement in our printed edition, in both Chinese and English;
- Your logo will appear at least once a month in our email subscribers’ curated mailshot of recommended articles of the month to the email subscribers, in both Chinese and English for at least two months (each email averages around 1,000 impressions);
- Your logo will appear on our website homepage and in relevant articles, related to your specialisation (if your law firm is focused in IP, IP-related articles will show your law firms logo and link to your homepage);
- Your logo will appear in the footer of each article published in our Chinese social media channels on a daily basis (including WeChat, Netease, Phonex and Sina).
- Sponsored content articles online and in print profiling your firm and your work.
Premium Sponsorship (€3,200) includes
- All the benefit of the Gold Sponsorship;
In addition, we will
- Help you by organising a bespoke live seminar (90 minutes) focused on introducing you to the Chinese legal market. This will include:
- A simultaneous interpretation service throughout;
- A full webinar opt-in registration system to capture names, job titles, companies, emails, and company telephone numbers;
- A 4-week ‘lead in’ campaign to create awareness of the event with the target audience;
- Access to the final attendee list one day before the event takes place;
- Reminder emails to registered attendees in the build-up to the webinar;
- 30 minutes of discussion on a selected subject with the option to be co-moderated by a leading member of the host sponsor (max. one representative) plus up to two supporting panel members;
- Recordings of the event;