China’s 2020 revision of the Patent Law takes effect on 1 June, 2021. The amendment changes Article 65 to Article 71, which provides four rules for calculating damages for patent infringement. Loss rules: according to the actual loss suffered by a rights holder due to the infringement; Benefits rules: according to the benefits obtained by […]Read More
News from around the world.
The SCLA is proud to announce its forthcoming Negotiation in Mediation Expert training Program (NIMEP) on Saturday, Janurary 2021. The NIMEP focuses on fundamental and practical techniques to successfully resolve disputes in mediation. In our 3-hour training session, participants will get an in-depth understanding of the cultural conflicts they may encounter in international mediation. The […]Read More
The SCLA is proud to announce that its next Global Forum will take place on 29 January at 13.00 Central European Time to discuss the topic of Diversity in International Negotiations: Genders, cultures and strategies. Register here for this online event and read the full agenda here. The SCLA looks forward to welcoming you to […]Read More
- How feasible are WTO Joint Statement Initiatives?
- What Culture are We Talking about Anyway?: A three-stage analysis for a smooth negotiation
- Protecting Trade Secrets is a Human Resource Issue
- Arb-Med-Arb: Save time and money in international commercial and intellectual property arbitration
- It’s Never Too Late to Start Being Reasonable: How to stop litigating and learn how to love mediation