Cultural Intelligence, also known as Cultural Quotient (CQ), has always been a critical legal skill but it is being increasingly taught and discussed. If we accept the premise that the skills needed to be a great lawyer involve a combination of technical ability and interpersonal skills, then CQ (together with EQ, Emotional Quotient) is a […]Read More
Tags : Cultural Quotient
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?