China’s 2020 revision of the Patent Law takes effect on 1 June, 2021. The amendment changes Article 65 to Article 71, which provides four rules for calculating damages for patent infringement. Loss rules: according to the actual loss suffered by a rights holder due to the infringement; Benefits rules: according to the benefits obtained by […]Read More
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?