As governments take slow and tentative steps in and out of lockdown with a vaccine on the horizon, the question on everyone’s lips is: what next? For months the press has been full of ideas on the new economy and an opportunity not to be wasted after Covid. What opportunities will there be for dispute […]Read More
Tags : John G. Walton
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?