Under Chinese contract law the parties can conclude contracts in written, oral and other forms. But which specific rules apply for digital signatures? Read More
Tags : Zhu Yaolong
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?