The Covid-19 epidemic and associated quarantine measures have caused unprecedented damage to the global economy and many industries have been forced to close. To mention just a few examples: On 2 March, Japan’s Luminous Cruising Co. filed for bankruptcy. Whiting Petroleum followed suit on 1 April. On 11 April, Burger King New Zealand was placed […]Read More
Tags : Zhou Kaiyuan
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?