The www.sclalawreview.org has interviewed two experts in the field of securitisation. Alexander Lindemann and Martin Schweikhart from Lindemann Law in Zurich have structured numerous securitisations over the course of their careers and gave us answers to some of the most common questions on this topic. Securitisation is a strong trend in asset management that cannot […]Read More
Tags : Securitisation
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?