Ever since the PRC Cybersecurity Law (CSL) came into effect on 1 June 2017, China has accelerated its data protection and cybersecurity legislation. Enforcement has gradually been normalised. Meanwhile, the landmark Civil Code – effective as of next year – further strengthens privacy protections from a civil rights perspective. Overall, China is becoming one of […]Read More
Tags : PRC Cybersecurity Law
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?