Introduction In his address at the 2019 Mass Call address, Singapore’s Honourable Chief Sundaresh Menon drew acute attention to his view that “Technology is already beginning to displace lawyers from areas of practice, especially those involving the more routine areas which are more susceptible to automation.” Fast forward two years and the COVID-19 pandemic is […]Read More
Tags : Online Dispute Resolution
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?