The pandemic will leave us with a new perception of the benefits of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies for decision making. All over the world people are acknowledging that this technology has been used on a daily basis without their knowledge. But they are also recognising that its implementation has become a necessity to the public […]Read More
Tags : nstituto de Investigación en Inteligencia Artificial
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?