The SCLA is proud to announce its forthcoming Negotiation in Mediation Expert training Program (NIMEP) on Saturday, Janurary 2021. The NIMEP focuses on fundamental and practical techniques to successfully resolve disputes in mediation. In our 3-hour training session, participants will get an in-depth understanding of the cultural conflicts they may encounter in international mediation. The […]Read More
Tags : Natascha Tunkel
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?