This short article aims to outline the impact of different cultures in international legal negotiations and the paramount importance to know the other party’s cultural background to avoid misunderstandings or distrust between the parties, thus reducing the risk of failure. We approach a negotiation, we bring with us our culture (or cultures), that is, our […]Read More
Tags : Legal Negotiations
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?