Commercial lease agreements have not been spared the knock-on effects of the pandemic. Since the lockdown began, one of the most important issues was to understand how to regulate commercial lease agreements and how to rebalance the tenant-landlord relationship during the epidemiological emergency. It seems intuitive that many tenants (traders or retailers) who entered into a […]Read More
Tags : Leasing
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?