This article is based on a presentation given by Dr Bo Yi (associate professor of law at the Southeast University in China) at the SCLA Global Meet ‘One Belt One Road and New Opportunities’ on 31 January 2020. It was drafted by Dr Carlos Li of the Chinese University of Hong Kong for the SCLA’s […]Read More
Tags : law school
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?