This article is based on a presentation given by Mr Johnson Kong (International Intellectual Property Commercialization Council, Hong Kong) at the SCLA’s Global Online Forum on Trade Secrets on 28 November 2020. It was drafted by Hermann Knott and Martin Winkler for the SCLA’s report on the event. For the benefit of our readers, we […]Read More
Tags : Johnson Kong
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?