Even when parties in international negotiations agree on using a common language particular word may mean different things to different people. Giacomo Paro and Jessica Scott Banfield draw on their experience in Brazilian law to crack this ARD dilemma.Read More
Tags : Jessica Scott Banfield
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?