Introduction Identifying the parties in dispute correctly is of paramount importance and any mistake can determine the nullity of the arbitral award. A very recent decision of the Hong Kong Court of First Instance provides a helpful illustration of this problem. Facts of the case and ratio decidendi In this case (AB v CD,  […]Read More
Tags : Hong Kong Court of First Instance
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?