Introduction Trade secrets protection clauses are often embedded in distribution contracts over the sale of technical parts for the manufacturing industry. Such clauses ought to be carefully designed when products and materials will be exported to a foreign country. Alongside the issue of protecting a company’s own confidential business information, the large scale distribution of […]Read More
Tags : Fedrico Antich
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?