The European Court of Justice (ECJ, Case C-311/18) has declared the EU-US agreement on the so-called Privacy Shield invalid. This agreement regulates the conditions for ensuring that the transfer of personal data of EU citizens or residents to the USA meets the requirements of the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). To this end, US companies […]Read More
Tags : European Court of Justice
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?