On 30 December 2020, the EU announced that a new deal is being cut with China after many years of tough negotiations. It was defined as “the EU-China Comprehensive Agreement on Investment”. However, if you look hard enough you will discover that no such deal has actually been made yet. In fact, what has been […]Read More
Tags : EU-China trade deal
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?