Following International Women’s Day 2020, the French National Bar Council (CNB) gathered fifteen women lawyers, engineers, professors, researchers, programmers and entrepreneurs to seek solutions to gender bias in artificial intelligence algorithms. Although the first ever programmer was a woman, today machines and algorithms are designed mainly by men. In 2020, only 17 percent of workers […]Read More
Tags : Christiane Féral-Schuhl
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?