When discussing the culture of negotiation in Chile, we must first understand that this is a diffuse and somewhat incomplete area of our legal system. The parties to a contract or transaction may find themselves having to exchange a great deal of information or go through several procedures to reach a legal and binding agreement. […]Read More
Tags : Chilean law
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?