The EU may have frozen its ratification of its Comprehensive Agreement on Investment with China. But what would it actually mean for German business where it to be implemented in the future and what are investors missing out on? Heman Knott analyses the CAI that has been put on hold.Read More
Tags : CAI
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?