When we approach a negotiation, we bring with us our culture (or cultures), that is, our “common sense”. But the other parties might not share the same “common sense” and this can lead to gaffes or clashes.Read More
Tags : Bernando Cartoni
October 4, 2021
September 13, 2021
- WTO Dispute Settlement System in crisis: Can ad hoc members of the WTO Appellate Body be a solution?
- International negotiation between Mexican and Chinese businesses: Why is it so difficult?
- How feasible are WTO Joint Statement Initiatives?
- What Culture are We Talking about Anyway?: A three-stage analysis for a smooth negotiation
- Protecting Trade Secrets is a Human Resource Issue