Attorneys play a key role to obtain the best possible result from cross-border negotiations by balancing the different perspectives involved, while protecting the interests and assets of their clients. A key virtue that they must bring to all negotiations, which is often overlooked, is empathy. Far too often negotiations are approached as a hard-nosed, winner-take-all […]Read More
Tags : Ana Jaimes
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?