Introduction After many years of obscurity, the legal tech market is now booming and is trying to take over parts of the legal market. The very wide term “legal tech” may not be defined legally yet but commonly denotes the use of software for document management or specialised legal research databases, and the automatic creation […]Read More
Judicial officers have over the past year faced a high risk of contracting Covid‑19 in their exchange with lawyers and litigants. Accordingly, measures were enforced around the world settle disputes with minimal physical interaction. In China and Switzerland this involved the effective use of digital technology. China China has operating a virtual court system in […]Read More
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?