If you think Brexit means that the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) is no longer relevant you are entirely mistaken. Not only does the transnational nature of the GDPR mean that companies dealing with EU citizens or businesses must be compliant. The GDPR was also incorporated into UK legislation as the UK […]Read More
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?