Introduction Should a variation of price clause be introduced to the construction industry? Covid-19 has forced almost anyone who has signed a contract or an agreement to review their obligations and seek ways to mitigate catastrophic damages caused by the unprecedented pandemic over the past two years. Some contracts were renegotiated and varied to prepare for the worst possible scenario. […]Read More
December 22, 2021
December 15, 2021
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?