Whatever you thought about copyright protections, intellectual property or trade secrets in China, get ready for a new reality. In the past few years the Chinese government has made an increasing number of commitments to the protection of intellectual property rights. Trade secrets protections have also been strengthened. China’s Anti-Unfair Competition Law imposes a more […]Read More
Jinhua Kenneth Li
Jinhua Kenneth Li is a partner at Shanghai Alshine (Suzhou) Law Firm and serves as a mediator with China Council for Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) as well as the China Chamber of International Commerce (CCOIC). He also works as an advisor for Jiangsu International Commercial Law Service Center. He has abundant experience in corporate risk control, compliance management, and has worked on company law, corporate governance, distressed assets restructuring, M&A, VC and PE, trans-border investments, international trade law, project investment and financing, energy and construction, and disputes resolution.
- Concerning the implied choice of law in contracts
- China’s Unreliable Entity List and the infringement of the contractual spirit: What does the law say?
- Online Dispute Resolution: The technology at the forefront of ADR
- International Legal Outlook: India
- Variation of Price Clauses: A necessary solution for the construction industry?