Are preliminary injunctions making China safer for trade secrets?Read More
Dr Zhuomin Wu, Dr Brigitte Bieler, Dr Philipp Marchand & Donglai Xu
Dr iur Zhuomin Wu (Directing Counsel), Dr iur Brigitte Bieler (Swiss attorney-at-law), Dr rer nat Philipp Marchand (Partner in the Swiss office) and Mr Donglai Xu (Manager of China Desk) work at Vossius and Partners, a leading IP law firm in Europe and Switzerland. For more information, visit www.vossius.eu.
- How feasible are WTO Joint Statement Initiatives?
- What Culture are We Talking about Anyway?: A three-stage analysis for a smooth negotiation
- Protecting Trade Secrets is a Human Resource Issue
- Arb-Med-Arb: Save time and money in international commercial and intellectual property arbitration
- It’s Never Too Late to Start Being Reasonable: How to stop litigating and learn how to love mediation