The paralysis of the Appellate Body poses a danger for the survival of the WTO trade system. How could ad hoc members provide a solution to the appeal gridlock?Read More
Anna Lachowska, Ksenia Falk, Sophie Mbog, Irina Braude, Hanna Palyga & Ravi Cohen
Anna Lachowska is the Chairwoman of Disability Council International; Ksenia Falk is the Director of Partnerships and Global Outreach, Secretariat, Disability Council International. Sophie Mbog is the Chief Economist and Chief Accounting Officer, Administration & Finances Division (General Management & External Relations Directorate), Secretariat, Disability Council International. Hanna Palyga is the Director of the Law & Human Rights Advocacy, Secretariat, Disability Council International. Irina Braude is the Director of General Management & External Relations, Secretariat, Disability Council International. Ravi Cohen is the Chief of Litigation Unit 2, Anti-discrimination Section, Division of Human Rights Commissions and Courts & UN HR Complaints Procedures and Mechanisms (Law & Human Rights Advocacy Directorate), Secretariat, Disability Council International.
- WTO Dispute Settlement System in crisis: Can ad hoc members of the WTO Appellate Body be a solution?
- International negotiation between Mexican and Chinese businesses: Why is it so difficult?
- How feasible are WTO Joint Statement Initiatives?
- What Culture are We Talking about Anyway?: A three-stage analysis for a smooth negotiation
- Protecting Trade Secrets is a Human Resource Issue